2 Cents Blog and Review

Friday, November 5, 2010

Dark Chocolate and Raspberries

Greetings Loved Ones,

I'm happy to tell you that I have finally submitted Dark Chocolate and Raspberries to my publisher and after many rewrites and edits, they are considering it for publishing. I have a very good feeling about this book. The story is sweet, lovey dovey and fast paced. I'm hoping it will be available for everyone to enjoy soon.

I'm deeply entrenched in a gargoyle love story, I'm calling Adel's Purr it is almost ready for my pre-readers to give it a go. I have always loved the gothic mystery involved in the stone creatures and when they come to life they are truly miraculous to behold. No love lasts longer than a love bound in stone. Keep your eyes open for this one ... I'm loving getting it ready for you so I hope you will enjoy it as well.

Wishing you Love and Butterflies!

Sui Lynn~~

No comments:

Post a Comment