2 Cents Blog and Review

Friday, December 3, 2010

"Bastet" by T. A. Chase an m/m romance

Greetings Loved Ones,

Ok, I know, I should be plugging my own work and not another author's title, but I have to share this with you all. I recently read Bastet by T.A. Chase. It was a really great HEA read. The story was original and I loved the Egyptian turn on the shape shifter storyline. It was a lot of fun and full of suspense. I got into the characters and was very happy with the flow of the story. I snickered at the references to, of all things ... Captain Planet... I laughed myself silly with the cross between these Egyptian shape shifters paying homage to their ancient gods and the Saturday morning cartoon. I highly recommend it and will be waiting with baited breath for the next installment in this series. Bravo!!

Love and Butterflies
Sui~~

No comments:

Post a Comment