2 Cents Blog and Review

Monday, April 18, 2011

Stone Heart - Work In Progress - Releasing May 20, 2011

Greetings Loved Ones

This is my new serial release entitled Stone Heart. The first release will be May 20, 2011. I'm incredibly excited. The chapters will be released bi-weekly through Wicked Nights Publishing. This is a M/M Paranormal Romance. 

Stone Heart : Part One - Renovations

Justin Anderson is running from a past that refuses to let go. He finds refuge in the renovation of an old gothic church—the perfect place for his art gallery and studio! But the church has its own secrets in the form of Gargoyles. Living stone, they protect those within from evil. It’s been a century since they’ve been seen. But Justin not only sees them, he can hear the beating of their Stone Hearts.

I'll post a link as soon as I have one available. 
Wishing you Love and Butterflies,

Sui Lynn~~

6 comments:

  1. Nice cover! I love the shades that were used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm excited and nervous about doing a serial, but I'm sure it will never be boring. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not with those hot hunks around lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love those beautiful men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait!!!This is awesome.I Love Gargoyles!!! OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, gargoyles are one of my favorite creatures of the night... LOL!

    ReplyDelete