2 Cents Blog and Review

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Silver Flash - Foxe & Hund : 6


Greetings Loved Ones!
Welcome to this week's Silver Flash! Well kiddies, I do believe TJ Foxe may have caught his man, now will he keep him?  I hope you are enjoying Foxe and Hund they are becoming one of my favorite couples.

Just a reminder this is a M/M Romance, so if you aren't interested in beautiful men in love with each other, then this is not the site for you. If you enjoy a good gay romance with lots of love and hot men, then this is the place for you. If you like this story, feel free to check out the other Silver Flashers, listed at the end. Please Enjoy!

As always, wishing you Love and Butterflies,
Sui Lynn~~

Foxe and Hund 6 – 9/14/11

Zane parked his car at the convention center. The place seemed to be packed, but he couldn’t imagine what for. This certainly wasn’t his crowd and, until he’d seen TJ dressed up like a Victorian dandy, he wouldn’t have considered this to be his crowd either.

There were people everywhere, many in costume. Everything from popular TV shows like Star Trek to men in tights—superhero costumes always seemed to include tights. Not all of it was flattering. There was something to be said for dignity, no matter how big of a fan of a program one was.

Zane watched as TJ parked not too far from his own car; he decided it was time to intercept the other man and find out just why he was here in attendance among this strange menagerie of costumed characters. Zane took up a position leaning up against TJ’s car, waiting for him to get out.

“Well, if it isn’t Detective Hund. I didn’t peg you for a comic book kind of guy. In fact I didn’t think you were a reading kind of guy,” TJ teased, before leaning into the backseat to retrieve his parasol.

Zane growled, “I read plenty, but no, I’m not into comic books. Is that what’s going on here?”

TJ straightened and looked at Zane curiously, “Well, of course. It’s a comic con, a comic book convention.”

“You’re into comic books?”

“Well, no. It’s more my sister’s thing. She owns a comic book store and I’m helping her out with her booth.”

“Ah… that explains the costume. I get it.” Zane smiled and eyed TJ slowly.

“Like what you see, detective?”

Zane shuffled his feet nervously. “You know, don’t you, TJ?” Zane stuttered and stared at the ground in front of him.

“What, Zane? What am I supposed to know? That you’ve been following me? That you make sure I get home after every operation?” TJ moved around the car door and closed it, standing right in front of Zane.

“Umm… yeah… I guess…,” Zane mumbled, staring at a spot on TJ’s arm, not meeting his eye. He raised his hand, brushing it against the sleeve of TJ’s jacket.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I like to know what I'm getting into. So why don’t you tell me, Zane? What’s going on here?" TJ stepped forward, standing between Zane’s spread legs, leaning in close to him.

“I can’t stop myself. I worry about you constantly.” Zane looked into TJ’s koh-rimmed eyes. “Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?”

“Why Detective…” TJ coyly batted his eyelashes and placed a gloved hand against his chest.

“Don’t mock me, TJ. I’m really trying here.”

“Sorry. But you really like me?” TJ shifted from foot to foot, as if he were afraid to believe what he was hearing.
“Oh yes. But at work, you’re all business and I can’t seem to stop putting my foot in my mouth. Every time I get close, the more I come out sounding like an ass.”
“Nobody knows at the station, do they?” TJ reached up and straightened the collar of Zane’s sports coat, staring at the buttons of his shirt.
“You mean that I’m gay? I don’t know if they know or not. I guess they probably don’t have a clue. I haven’t been real vocal about it. I’m not the gay pride, banner carrying type. I’m more the sit at home and watch the televised version during the commercial breaks of whatever current game’s on.” Zane chuckled, to break the tension, and began running his hand up and down TJ’s arm.
“I’m the parade kind. In fact they’d probably put me out front to lead it. I’d be a walking rainbow from head to toe.” TJ looked up into Zane’s eyes.
“As long as you aren’t naked and painted to look like a rainbow, you might be able to convince me to hold your hand in that parade.” Zane took hold of TJ’s hand and brought it to his lips, kissing the back. “What do you say, beautiful? Wanna go have a beer with me after this comic thing?”

Silver Flashers

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! (insert clapping hands and silly smile) Love, love, love TJ and Zane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how Zane is revealing this other side of himself! Can't wait for them to get together! Loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. These two have a few issues but they are awfully fun together. :)

    ReplyDelete