2 Cents Blog and Review

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Changing Moon - to be published by Dreamspinner Press!

Greetings Loved Ones!!

I received the best news today. The Changing Moon Series has been picked up by
DreamSpinner Press.

This means that those of you who are patiently waiting for the series to continue won't have much longer to wait.

The entire series will be re-edited and receive new cover art. I can hardly wait to see what fresh vision and life the series is going to receive with the new art. Speaking of which, the beautiful wolf at the left was a picture taken from facebook. I have no idea who the artist is but it has served to inspire my visions of Lance for quite some time.

The estimated release time frame for the series currently stands as The Pauper Prince will be released in July/August 2013, A Royal Bind will be released August/September 2013 and if I can stay on schedule ... Blood Ties will follow being released September/October 2013.

I can't thank you enough for your patients and support during this rough time. It has meant so much to me, hearing from you, knowing you are out there still interested in knowing the rest of the story.

So while we once more begin the story at the beginning. As the curtains are drawn back from the stage and the lights go down, and we prepare once more to venture into the world of Changing Moon ... know I'm just as excited and thrilled as the rest of you to be getting to the rest of the story.

Wishing you love and butterflies!!
Sui Lynn~~

2 comments:

  1. Are there going to be significant changes? Jist wondering if I need to repurchase them. looking foward to the next book in the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point I don't foresee any significant changes, but the Dreamspinner editors haven't come back to me yet with their take on the story. I'll know more in a month or so.

      Delete