2 Cents Blog and Review

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Changing Moon - Pauper Prince

Greetings Loved Ones!



Some of you may be aware of Changing Moon, which is a story I've been working on for quite some time. I put a very rough draft of the story, which has seen a couple reincarnations since, on a writers and fanfic site a couple years ago. Anyway in it's current incarnation, named Pauper Prince, the first book is being published by Silver Publishing. I'm very excited because Pauper Prince has been a story I've been working and reworking for some time. As I just received the contract, there isn't much I can tell you other than I'm estimating it will be released in the beginning of 2012. Those of you who read Changing Moon in it's rough stage should recognize parts of the story and of course the main characters are still Andrew and Lance. 
Lance's Wolf Above


Andrew's Wolf Above

Still waiting for information on my other submissions and as always I'm listening to the characters who have a story to tell, sometimes like people everywhere, they are more forthcoming than at others. LOL.  

Wishing you Love and Butterflies!

Sui Lynn~~

No comments:

Post a Comment