2 Cents Blog and Review

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Review: Bewitched by Their Mate


Bewitched by Their Mate
Bewitched by Their Mate by Scarlet Hyacinth

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have to admit, I'd was really divided about reading this book. For some reason I just wasn't expecting good things. I loved the Spirit Wolves series and I didn't realize that this was a continuation of that series. I Loved IT!

The story line was inventive. The characters were imaginative and I really felt for the ferals who feared bonding would drive their mate insane. This story was well paced and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I do recommend that you read Spirit Wolves first before beginning this series as there isn't much world building here and many of the aspects are carried over from that series without explanation.

Well Done! I'm looking forward to the next in this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment