2 Cents Blog and Review

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Review: Fire Margins


Fire Margins
Fire Margins by Lisanne Norman

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



There was a lot of world building in this book. I didn't enjoy it as much as the first ones in the series. It was more about the politics and religion that formed the world than the interpersonal relationships of the characters. It was hard to keep focus and there are sections that it took everything I had to keep reading. The story line is great but I could have done without all the unnecessary politics. It slowed down the story and really drew me away from the characters I've grown to love. Still a good story and I'm still going to read the next book but I hope it moves better than this one or I'll be skipping ahead from sheer annoyance.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment