2 Cents Blog and Review

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Interview and Chat!

Greetings Loved Ones,

Where does the time go. I've been so busy with edits that I need to come up for air and update everyone on my upcoming Interview and review to be posted on Top 2 Bottom Reviews. Lisa was kind enough to ask me some questions about my writing and upcoming titles. I really enjoyed getting the chance to share a few things about my stories and things going on in my life.

She reviewed Dark Chocolate and Raspberries and I'm excited to see her comments about the story.

She also reviewed Stone Heart Serial, which currently has 2 episodes available,

Renovations and 

Hallucinations.

Episode 3, 'The Day After' will be available for sale June 17, 2011.

On another note, I will be chatting with Lily Sawyer and July Lynn Hayes on Bethwilde for pride month. I hope to see you all there. I will be co-hosting with Julie Lynn tomorrow following Lily Sawyer, from noon to 4:00PM EST. I hope to see you all there. We will be chatting about upcoming titles, answering questions about our current titles and just having a great time with everyone who stops in.

Wishing you Love and Butterflies,

Sui Lynn~~

No comments:

Post a Comment