2 Cents Blog and Review

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stone Heart Series

Greetings Loved Ones,

It pains me greatly to be the bearer of bad news, but the publisher Wicked Nights, who had been publishing my serial and had put out 3 episodes, has partially shut down their operation. Because of their instability I've had to pull the series off the market. I am currently seeking a new publisher to back the story.  Stone Heart is not going to be released as a series any longer, but as a single work. For those of you who've already purchased the first couple of chapters, I thank you for your support and I'm working as quickly as possible to find a stable publisher to take on the rest of the story. In the mean time, I beg your patients and know I'm checking into new publishing options as quickly as possible.

It makes me incredibly sad when something like this happens but unfortunately it is the business side of writing and is unavoidable sometimes. Keep your fingers crossed and soon Justin and Cullen will have a new home and the story will be available again in it's entirety.  Thank you for your patients and understanding.


Wishing you Love and Butterflies,
Sui Lynn~~



No comments:

Post a Comment