2 Cents Blog and Review

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gabe's Song - In Rough Draft

Greetings Loved Ones,

Okay okay, I'm telling. Yes the next book in the Elements of Love series is going to be about Sammy and Gabe. No, I won't tell you which element we are dealing with... it's a secret. XD


I gotta say that this book is a pivotal book in this series. A lot is going to happen here, as well as there will be some heavy emotions for Sammy to deal with. I'm sure if you are reading this series you know that Sammy is a very tortured character. The man has so much baggage he should be opening a luggage store. He also has no clue who or what he is. There are some background characters that will step forward and support our rather abused young man as he struggles to discover where he belongs in this world of magic, mayhem and hypocrisy. 

Because of the emotional tension and heavy issues that are going on in this book, I am taking a bit more time working on getting this story just right. There will be some passages that some readers may not be completely comfortable with as Sammy does need to deal with the betrayal in his life before he can move forward. Then of course there is the church, the merging of the magical and human world and ... oops!  Can't give away everything here. 

Truly I just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on the book. It is happening and coming together and when its finished I hope you will deem it worth the wait. 

Wishing you Love and Butterflies!
Sui Lynn~~

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it will be worth the wait, I have not been disappointed yet and don't see it happening soon. Thanks for the update and let us know when you have a tentative release date.

    ReplyDelete